Microfiber Cloths Towels 12″ x 12″ 30 gsm/pc, case of 20 dozen. What are Microfiber Towels? Microfiber towels actually lift the dirt or wax from the surface you are cleaning and then store the particle or liquid in the towel until it is washed. Microfiber can be used wet or dry. Microfiber is a man-made product consisting of two fibers, Polyester and Polymide. The Polyester is the scrubbing and cleaning fiber, while the Polymide is the absorbing and quick drying fiber. Monarch M915112 30 gsm/pc.
- 12″ x 12″ 360 grams per square meter (GSM) per dozen
- 80% Polyester, 20% Polyamide
- Lint Free-May be used wet or dry
- May be washed up to 500 times
- Solid quality and great longevity
- Excellent towel for cleaning gym equipment, athletic gear, glass and hard surfaces
- Packed 20 Dozen Per Case
- If the Microfiber towel becomes too dirty, it will also begin to streak. It is then time to wash the towel. This is easily done by just throwing the towel into a washing machine and washing with any soap or detergent you prefer.
- Never wash Microfiber towels with other types of cotton towels- The Microfiber towel will treat the lint generated by the cotton towel like dirt and store the tiny cotton particles within the microfibers.
- Never use fabric softener. -The Microfiber towel will accumulate fabric softener as if it were “Scotch Guard” (water repellent) and saturate the microfibers, reducing its effectiveness.
- Use low temperature when drying, and do not iron.
- Do not use chlorine bleach with microfiber.
- When using Microfiber wet, it is very important to wring the towel as dry as possible. If a Microfiber towel is dripping water, it is too wet, and could leave streaks on the surface you are cleaning.
- REMEMBER…. WET IT—WRING IT—WIPE IT!
Please note: Color may vary between orders as dye lots will vary over time from our towel suppliers.