GymWipes Antibacterial Wipes eliminate bacteria in just 4 minutes and kill 99.9% of bacteria in 15 seconds! Our fast drying antibacterial formula cleans, disinfects and deodorizes. GymWipes are the #1 selling fitness equipment wipe and the only cleaning solution that has been thoroughly tested and recommended by major fitness equipment manufacturers to ensure they will not damage any equipment surface. Invest in GymWipes to reduce equipment maintenance costs, improve member satisfaction, and help prevent the spread of germs and other dangerous pathogens.
2XL-100 Antibacterial Gym Wipes have demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) on hard, non-porous surfaces. Therefore, 2XL-100 can be used against 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) when used in accordance with the directions for use against Norovirus on hard, non-porous surfaces. Refer to the CDC website for additional information.
Industrial wipes are non-woven disposable towels consisting of wood pulp, synthetic fibers, or a blend, and reinforced with a binder. They are used to wipe small quantities of solvents or other liquid from hands, tools, equipment, or other surfaces.
- EPA registered disinfectant formula
- Cleans, disinfects and deodorizes
- Kills 99.9% of common germs, viruses, bacteria, and fungi including CA-MRSA, H1N1, HIV and more!
- Effective against 43 total pathogens – more than any other brand for fitness equipment on the market
- Will not damage vinyl, rubber, leather, plastic, acrylic, metal, finished wood, and other non-porous surfaces
- No harsh or toxic chemicals including alcohol, bleach, ammonia, or phenol
- Each roll contains 700 thick and durable 8″x 6″ towelettes
- Fast drying antibacterial formula
- Works great on hard non-porous surfaces of gym equipment, exercise machines, wrestling mats and non-critical medical equipment surfaces such as examining tables.
- For use in hospitals, schools, health clubs, daycare centers and many more places
- Sold 2 Each Per Case.
- SDS Sheet- 2XL-100-101-GW-SDS
- 2XL-100 Pathogen List
- 2XL-100 Antibacterial Ingredient Disclosure